Levenshulme Churches Together Lent Meetings start up on Wednesday 20th February with the theme ‘Open to the Spirit’ – starting at Inspire! They will then take place every Wednesday in different churches around Levenshulme all starting at 7.30pm for refreshments then 8-9pm for the reflection … as follows:
- 27th Feb – Methodist Church (Woodfold Avenue)
- 6th March – Cromwell Hall (Marshall Road)
- 13th March – ST Peter’s Church (Stockport Road)
- 20th March – St Mark’s Church (Barlow Road)
- 27th March – St Mary’s Church (Elbow Street) with a Passover Meal
- There will also be a walk of witness on Good Friday – starting at 11am from St Peter’s.